Last month I talked about my watch and thanked you for letting us be a part of your experience.
I am convalescing today. Don’t ask—I’ll live, but I am a man (or an overgrown boy depending who you ask), so a big baby by genetic disposition. I was looking at my calendar at what we’ve done so far this year and also getting the lay-of-the-land regarding what is coming up for the rest of 2016.
As I reviewed my calendar, it hit me on the “cool stuff” you allow First National Title Insurance (FNTI) to be a part of your experience.
We thank you for:
- Allowing us to answer all your underwriting questions; no matter how big or small, complex or not so much.
- Allowing us help you as a strategic partner in reviewing your business initiatives and offering counsel when asked.
- Allowing us to help you with your software issues when they pop up at the most inopportune time.
- Allowing us to help you by participation and/or contribution with your charitable endeavors.
- Allowing us to provide you with education and training; either live or via the web.
- Allowing us to help you with your reporting issues and/or potential audit issues.
- Being so hospitable when we come into your offices to audit you.
- Allowing us to be your underwriter when it comes to providing you with information as to industry issues.
- Inviting us to your “fun events” and letting us participate in the fun.
- Letting us be your partner in your marketing endeavors.
Now the fun part—if there is something I mentioned above that makes you say, “I’d love for FNTI to do that!” Let us know.
Conversely, I am sure I left something out, and you’re saying, “Why doesn’t FNTI do _______ for me?”
Let us know that too!