Are you in need of continuing education hours or want to get a head start on your hours? First National can help you with this process with our online continuing education program in conjunction with TLTA.
The 60-plus courses available have been previously presented by TLTA and are now available on demand for FREE to First National agents. The courses include a full range of title industry-related topics including an ethics class. All are available for continuing education for escrow officers and some even offer State Bar of Texas MCLE credit. These are not limited to escrow officers and attorneys—anyone in the office can view these for the outstanding information they provide.
The process is easy.
- Go to the First National FirstNet Portal-http://firstnet.fnti.com/Portal.aspx and log in using your username and password. Call us (888-944-3684) if you need FNTI login information.
- Select “Education.” The list of TLTA courses will appear.
- Click on a topic you want to watch. This takes you to the TLTA website.
- Continue your registration on the TLTA website with your username and password.
- You can call TLTA (512-472-6593) to get this information. (Please Note: TLTA recently changed usernames to the individual’s email address. Your previous username will not work.)
- You will receive an email from TLTA with instructions on how to access and watch the course you selected.
TLTA adds new webinars approximately three days after the original presentation, so the list is constantly updated. Take advantage of this easy way to complete your licensing requirements for continuing education. Contact your First National Title agency rep if you have questions.