When we formed First National Title Insurance (FNTI), one of our primary goals was to create new and innovative ways to educate our agent customers. I believe it is our obligation to make sure you have the tools and resources necessary to compete in this market. And education is at the top of our list of resources available to you. Education raises the bar and improves our industry on all levels. We have always believed in the personal touch of “one-on-one” presentations. Every month, our underwriting staff spends at least five or six days out of the office giving presentations to our title agents and their customers. We also recognized the benefits and efficiencies of webinars. Our monthly webinar, held on the third Tuesday of every month and hosted by George Stablein, has become an anticipated event with over 100 escrow officers registered every month.
However, we wanted to find a new approach to educate a larger audience. And when we had the opportunity to partner with the Texas Land Title Association (TLTA), we signed up. FNTI agents have a list of over 40 quality TLTA educational programs available from which to select the program of their choice – at no cost to the agent. I am proud to announce that during the past year, our partnership with the TLTA has resulted in 1,306 escrow officers receiving credit through this cooperative arrangement. First National Title is the largest individual user of the TLTA educational series and as our agent network expands and the success of this program continues, I anticipate being in this position for years to come.
The process to register for one of these on-demand classes is easy.
- Go to First National’s FirstNET Portal at http://firstnet.fnti.com and login using your username and password.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need FNTI login information. (Please provide your first and last name, company name, address, phone number, email, and your title).
- Select “Education.” The list of TLTA courses will appear.
- Click on a topic you want to watch. This takes you to the TLTA website.
- Continue your registration on the TLTA website with your TLTA username and password.
- You can call TLTA (512-472-6593) to get this information. (Please note: TLTA has changed usernames to the individual’s email address. Your previous username will not work.)
- You will receive an email from TLTA with instructions on how to access and watch the course you selected.
- The course is also available in your TLTA “My Profile” under the “My Education On Demand.”
Thank you for allowing us to educate you and your team of professionals.