As we finish up 2016, which has been another blessed year at FNTI, it is time to look in our crystal ball for what we have in store for 2017.
While this list doesn’t include everything, here are a few of our resolutions for 2017:
- To have our title plant operation up and running and become an integral part of our agents’ businesses.
- To surpass 100 agents in our FNTI family.
- To have our Florida operations become the “Beacon of Light” for agents throughout the Sunshine State.
- To “kick some tires” in other states and maybe add a new one or two (or more) to our family.
- To continue our charitable contributions to our newest charity, The Center for Brain Health, benefitting soldiers suffering from head trauma. We hope to exceed the $16,000 plus we gave Ms. Ansley Jones this year who continues to conquer cancer for the second time.
- To provide over 1,000 hours of continuing education to our agents via our Monthly Webinar Series.
- To prepare for the ascension of FNTI President and CEO Chris Phillips, to president of the Texas Land Title Association.
- To do everything humanly possible to have yet another record-breaking year.
Wishing all our agents and families a healthy, peaceful, and fulfilling 2017.