It’s that time of year when you eat too much, see relatives, avoid relatives, and give thanks to all the things worth giving thanks to—Thanksgiving.
As it relates to FNTI, all the things I’m thankful for stem from one source—You, Our Agents.
Because of you, I’m thankful for:
- The ability to add new teammates to our FNTI family in the form of Jamie Barker, Jay Hansli, Heather Stubbs, and Melinda Wirta, who have been invaluable right from the start.
- Adding so many new agents that we are approaching 100 agents on our roster.
- To be almost (or maybe already) one of the ten largest underwriters in the US.
- To be able to provide nearly 2,500 hour of continuing education to our agents this year through webinars and on-demand seminars.
- To provide classes to Realtors on behalf of our agents, which led to nearly $15,000 donated to our FNTI Super Lady, Ansley Jones.
- To hit the ground running in Florida with a few new states in our crosshairs.
- To meet financial goals beyond our wildest dreams.
For all of this, I say to you, “THANK YOU!!”