Many of us start to contemplate the holiday season in early October when decorations begin to appear in stores and at the mall. While holiday “creep” can be irritating, it can also allow us more time to reflect on the true meaning of the holidays. This year, more than ever, will find me bowing my head and giving thanks for all the blessings in my life. On a professional level, this year is special for a variety of reasons:
- After almost three years in operation, the vision for First National Title is very much in focus, and the decision to start fresh and create a company for the independent agents has been realized.
- We have the staff, the talent, the dedication, and the support to continue to improve and reshape this growing company.
- Our agents are equally talented and dedicated to their companies and our industry.
- We continue to find opportunities and agents that share our philosophy and choose to be FNTI partners.
- Our motto–“People do business with those they know, like and trust” has never been more relevant or true. This is a relationship business, and we live by this motto.
- For the faith and trust each of our employees, agents, and friends have afforded me over the past three years.
- The support from each of our agents-which has allowed us to grow responsibly, financially, and profitably from the very beginning.
My personal blessings are too many to list. And for that reason, this Thanksgiving and Christmas will be celebrated with humble appreciation and heartfelt thanks to all the wonderful people in my life.