We set very aggressive growth goals for our team at the beginning of 2014. We established initiatives to review and improve our operating system, our ICL/CPL interface and our remittance process. Our IT team developed a custom mobile app (FIRST app) and the quality assurance audit team conducted a record number of audits.
In other words, we did a lot. It might be easier to just list, in no particular order, some of the team’s accomplishments:
- Earned a B+ Rating from Kroll
- Budgeted $36M and achieved $36.5M in gross revenues
- Increased the number of independent agents from 38 to 63
- Presented our Agent Summit at Gaylord Texan
- Received approval from Wells Fargo Mortgage Banker Finance Group
- Video Launch of FIRST app Mobile App to great reviews
- Established CFPB Compliance and ALTA Best Practices worksheets
- Enhanced Website with Net Sheet Calculators
- Received our Certificate of Authority to do business in New Mexico
- Quality Assurance Audits completed on 27 agents
- Joined American Title Reinsurance Alliance (ATRA) – Lloyds of London Reinsurance
- Created the ability to edit Closing Protection Letters
- Automated the policy remittances process for RamQuest and SoftPro (in development)
- E-statements and policy reports
- Statistical Report data improvements
- Quarterly Press Releases on our Website
- Electronic monthly Newsletter
I am very proud of our accomplishments and what our team achieved in 2014. I also know that we could not have done it without your trust and support.
We achieved our goals because of YOU. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!